We’ve information in various languages regarding the relationship status
Call our Multilingual mobile Service to consult with us in your language about your Centrelink payments and solutions.
Getting re re payments
We have to understand if you’re single or even person in a few. Your relationship status can impact:
- the kind of re re re payment you can get
- when you can obtain a repayment
- the quantity you receive.
Your earnings and assets will affect your payment likely. For those who have a partner, their earnings and assets may affect your payment also.
We generally consider you a member of a couple if you have a partner. Under social safety and household support legislation, we give consideration to you a known person in a couple of if you’re either:
- in a relationship that is registered
- in a de relationship that is facto. Czytaj dalej It can affect what payments you can get and your payment rate if you’re a member of a couple.